Product care (Mayku Multiplier)
Cleaning the seal
To clean the seal, use a damp microfiber cloth and gently wipe it in a circular motion. Ensure that the seal is properly seated into the dome. We recommend cleaning the seal on a weekly basis.
Cleaning the mesh
To clean the mesh, follow these steps:
- Locate the screws holding the mesh in place.
- Unscrew the screws to remove the mesh.
- Clean the mesh using a damp cloth, ensuring to remove any dirt or debris.
- Once cleaned, reattach the mesh by screwing it back into place.
Make sure to handle the screws carefully and avoid over tightening them when reattaching the mesh. This process will help maintain the cleanliness and performance of the mesh in the Mayku Multiplier.
Regular tank draining is recommended to prevent moisture buildup and rust. Use the vent to drain excess water every few months. The tanks are made from stainless steel, so they are resistant to rust. The bed of the machine is easily removable for cleaning purposes.
To drain the tanks, you have two options:
Follow the on-screen instructions:
Navigate to the menu and select Maintenance. Activate the tank draining process as directed on the screen.
Manual tank draining:
Locate the overpressure valve and pull the ring tab. This action will initiate the drainage process. Please be aware that pulling the ring tab will result in a loud noise and your hands may get wet due to water release.
Please exercise caution while performing manual tank draining and ensure that you are prepared for the noise and potential water spray.
Cleaning the heat sensor
To clean the heat sensor, follow these steps:
- Use dry compressed air to blow away any debris or obstructions that may be present on the heat sensor. This will help ensure accurate temperature readings and optimal performance.
- If there are any stubborn residues or dirt on the heat sensor, you can use a cotton swab. Gently rub the cotton swab over the sensor to clean it, being careful not to apply excessive force.
By regularly cleaning the heat sensor, you can maintain its functionality and ensure accurate temperature measurements during operation.
Lubricating the rails
If you notice that the rails of the Mayku Multiplier are running dry and producing a grating sound, it may be necessary to lubricate them. Here are the recommended steps for lubricating the rails:
- Ensure that the rails are clean and free from any debris or dirt.
- Apply a small amount of lithium-based lubricant specifically designed for this purpose to the rails. This lubricant will help reduce friction and eliminate the grating sound.
Important: Avoid using any dry lubricants such as PTFE powder or graphite powder with recirculating ball or roller bearings. While these lubricants are suitable for sliding motion, they provide limited benefits for rolling friction.
By appropriately lubricating the rails with a lithium-based lubricant, you can ensure smooth movement and optimal performance of the Mayku Multiplier during operation.
Cleaning the heat reflector
To clean the heat reflector in the Mayku Multiplier, follow these steps:
- Use a microfiber cloth to gently clean the reflector surface. The soft and lint-free nature of a microfiber cloth will help prevent scratches or damage to the reflector.
- When cleaning, take care to avoid the heaters. Direct contact with the heaters can cause damage or affect their performance.
By regularly cleaning the heat reflector with a microfiber cloth, you can maintain its cleanliness and ensure efficient heat distribution during the forming process.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch
Let's chat about possible applications or any other ideas or questions you might have. Book a call with a member of our team below.Find a time
Submit a question
Want to know more? Send us a question and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.Ask now
Find a reseller
Our certified resellers have invaluable application and workflow knowledge. Connect with a reseller near you.Connect